
Down another 2 pounds! I think I'd be down more but I have this baby who is not eating much and my pump is not being very helpful, plus I don't have time to pump I have to hold my clingy baby, so I think my boobs weigh like 30 lbs each. Ouch.
Anyhow, there we have it, 2 more lbs gone! I also lost a WW point for going down into the next bracket of numbers - so only 42 points a day, LOL!

7 comments:
Go Dawn! Go Dawn!
congratulations1 these small steps make a BIG difference. look-you moved into a different bracket. i am proud of you....
Hey Dawn, I want to talk to you about WW. I lost your IM address. Could you e-mail it ot me because I got some questions for you. thanks!
mine changed to laiadams04
Oh and congratulations on your weight loss.
Good job! Congratulations!
Great job!
I need to do something else because nothing I am doing is working.
Post a Comment