I have still resisted those dang donuts.
However. I weighed myself the day after Easter to see how much damage I had done and I had gained 2 lbs so I set out to lose those lbs before my *official* weigh in today...well I lost those 2 lbs but nothing else...so I'm still only down 10 lbs with ZERO weight loss for this week. :( Super sad.
In good news, I am enrolled in the Certified Nurses Assistant Training course at our local community college starting June 9th and running through July 17th. My mom is going to watch the kids, I have to go Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 and Thursdays and Fridays are my externships at local nursing facilities (hospitals, long term care centers, etc.) from 8-5 both days. Then I start work the week following but take my state licensing test the first week of August. I'm hoping to get the shift that's up for new CNA's Friday, Saturday, Sundays nights 7 pm to 7:30 am. Then Kevin will watch the kids and while I sleep, and we'll only need his sister for Friday afternoons so I can get some sleep and until Kevin gets off work and Monday during the day while I sleep. I'll be taking 1/2 load of courses towards my degree this fall semester online so I am going to use her probably one other day so I can study and do my school work, just while Jakey's in school though. I'm applying for the LVN program next fall. I decided that a nurse is what I really want to be when I grow up...unfortunately the BSN program is REALLY hard to get into, you HAVE to be an LVN to get accepted pretty much, so I'm just going to do it this way.
Anyhow I'm happy and sad. Happy because Kevin HAS to be able to go back to school at some point because his job is VERY physical and he can't do it forever and that I'll get to fulfill a dream of mine, but SAD that I'm going to miss some of Jayden's firsts. So here's a video of Jayden's first cereal feeding...she LOVED it.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

5 comments:
CONGRATS ON THE MOVING AHEAD!!!!
It would be perfect if all moms could stay home but this is a crazy world and you already have the kids. With any luck at all, you'll be able to work in the daytime when the kids are at school or overnight while they sleep.
Your Easter looks like it was a big success....
Congrats on starting your program . . . you'll do great! :)
And you and Kev make way cute kids . . . loved the pics and video!:)
The last time I did not see the video, way cute!
Congrats on starting your program, I hope all goes well!
Congratulations! I'm sure you will do great!
Way cute video! She was loving that cereal,too funny!
I couldn't bear to put this on your more serious posts, so...
You've been tagged!
Post a Comment