Kevin and I were married April 7, 2000, but we'd been dating since late 1997, so we've been together for over 10 years now! Kevin is driving truck for a local oilfield supply company and for now I'm staying at home with the kiddos, but that's soon to change when I return to school this summer!
6 comments:
Is she adorable, or what? Those bows are so cute!!!!!!And it appears that she doesn't mind them....She's a doll, Mom!
I'm impressed, there's no way I could get bows in Josie's hair and she's a few months older. I love little bows on girls, so cute! Jayden is adorable!
Oh my goodness; what happened?? When did she grow up from that little newborn to that darling baby??? :-)
I love the bows and the outfits. Too cute!
She is getting so big! Those bows are darling!
I love bows too- Samantha rips them all out of her hair and drives me crazy! She looks so cute!
she is so darling! and i would be a bow addict too... you just can't help it!
Post a Comment