That's what Jakey is singing now that his two front teeth came out yesterday! LOL He says that Christmas is too far away and he doesn't want to look silly til Christmas so he hopes they come in by St. Patrick's Day. The toothfairy left him $4 (in ones) and a letter to remind him to brush his teeth! I'll upload pics of him and his missing teeth and Justin's birthday party in a little bit during Justin's nap.
Yesterday I went to my mom's house and cleaned and did all that stuff that she wanted me to do for her, so today we're staying home and working on the house and school. (Well and yesterday was a school holiday).
We need to blast through a ton of subjects so today we're going to do ALL Math, tomorrow ALL Language Arts, Thursday - all science, and Friday - all history....LOTS of lessons, at least to get through to the end of the unit we are currently working on....I just want to get a ton done so we can get closer to finishing this semester (we're still on 1st semester and it's actually 2nd semester.)
Not much new and exciting is going on here - Kevin doesn't care too much for the schedule of his new job, but the pay and work have not been bad at all - so he's content. Yep, so not much new or exciting right now....I'll be back later with pictures!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
Wow, when I was little I was lucky if I got a quarter from the tooth fairy, and usually I got nothing! LOL at Jakey, I bet he looks so cute :)
So cute with Jakey and his teeth! I hadn't heard of leaving a note from the Toothfairy; how fun!
I'm glad things are going better for you guys now that Kevin's working again, even if it's not ideal for him. :hug:
Post a Comment