It's a long, depressing story as to why, but we're moving. I'm upset because I really do love this house, but I guess the more we look around at our options it's ok. The most important things in this house are coming with us, eachother. :) My mom and Kevin are trying to get me to see the "ok" side of this and we went and looked at an apartment yesterday. I don't know if I can truly give up my backyard but we looked at an apartment complex that has a park and we will get the apartment right next to it, it also has a gym, clubhouse, 2 pools, hot tubs, etc. Seems like a really nice place. The 3 bedroom is almost as big as the house we have now...still seems a bit cramped though. Our other options are a housing tract over by some friends of ours that was built in the late 80's - over there we'll be in an actual house - smallish backyards, but almost all have pools, and right around the same price range as we're in now. So we have several options. We'd most like to stay in our ward - and likely we will.
Anyhow I spent the better part of yesterday crying and my nose was a mess last night so I took some benadryl and went to bed and man do I feel better this morning! I got a good night's sleep and now I'm ready to house hunt and start organizing this house for packing.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
Sorry you have to move and don't want to :( I hope you can find a great place.
I'm sorry you have to move! Good luck with the search for a new home.
I'm so sorry Dawn. You will have better days!
Post a Comment