Thursday, February 22, 2007

I think I may have underestimated Justin, I think he has been ready for PT for a while and both of us were just too lazy to do it! It started yesterday with some quarters for the ice cream man. He wanted an ice cream and I told him I'd give him a quarter towards it if he peed in the potty (or pooped), he did well, then he had an accident and lost some, and then in the middle of the night woke up to go to the bathroom, woke up first thing this morning and asked for underwear and hasn't had a single accident all day! At naptime he refused a diaper, and I told him if he has an accident I will take away a quarter but I'd let him try it - he woke up to poop and pee mid-nap, he's back asleep now - DRY! No accidents at all today...and no reminding him to go - he just does it. Ahhhh, finally! Now I do have a HUGE box of diapers I just bought that he likely isn't going to use LOL, oh well MONEY WELL WASTED I SAY!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed