....seriously! I am sick to death of "news" shows being ALL ABOUT Anna Nicole Smith. Seriously! Ok, while I think it's sad she died (for her baby) she sort of led a lifestyle that contributed to it, it's really not THAT shocking that she died! Today's coverage on Today of the hearing about who should get custody of her body was the real "over the top" thing for me....This judge in Florida is an idiot! He makes rude comments all the time, refers to the witnesses and attorney's in unprofessional ways. It's amazing he's still the judge! I don't know but to me it seems very "open and shut" she bought plots in the Bahamas - that shows her intention of being buried there - as long as she can legally be buried there (since she isn't a resident) then SEND HER THERE! DUH! If she cannot legally be buried there - then California (her actual residence!) seems the next logical step! And Howard K. Stern isn't doing her any favors by keeping her mother away from her in death. Having a brother who was sometimes estranged from our mother and I who did NOT support his drugged out lifestyle - I can guarantee that in death ANS no longer "hates" her mother - she's probably thinking, "Oh crap, she was right! Drugs will kill me!" Obviously ANS didn't want to be buried in Texas, so that really shouldn't be an option. But seriously I have ZERO years in law school, and I feel a better judge of this case - SEND HER BACK TO THE BAHAMAS IF SHE CAN LEGALLY BE BURIED THERE AND GET THIS "NEWS" OFF CNN, MSNBC, FOX, AND ALL THE OTHER "NEWS" CHANNELS!
I loved that today Matt Lauer said something to the effect of, "why don't we know who the baby's daddy is? Maury Povich would have figured it out in two days!" EXACTLY, swab the baby dang it! Although at this point they're going to have to DNA test every man in the WORLD to figure out who that baby's daddy is! (Including men already in the grave!)
The moral of the story - Drugs are bad, wills are good.
Now that I have WASTED my BLOGSPACE with this person, back to my regularly scheduled blogging!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
I completely agree!
Post a Comment