
I am going to Time Out for Women this weekend in Fresno! I'm so excited! I'm driving up with I think 6 Sisters from my ward (new ward) and my mom's ward (and of course my mom) on Friday afternoon. Friday night Ardeth Kapp will be speaking and then there will be some kind of musical presentation - from what I hear it'll be a concert! Then Saturday the scheduled line up is: Kenneth Cope, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Dean Hughes (I LOVED Children of the Promise and Hearts of the Children!), Emily Watts, and many, many more including more musical talent! I'm so excited! We're staying in a hotel overnight too!
Jayden's coming because she's a nursing baby so I'm a little worried about not getting anything out of the experience because she'll distract me, but I think overall it'll be ok. She's a woman - just smaller! :) Hopefully she behaves, they do have nursing and crying areas set aside for nursing babies, hopefully we won't be spending all of our time in there! LOL
Babysitting for Jakey and Justin until Kevin gets off work is all set up, I'm SO excited to get to go. Tonight Kevin gave me spending money for my trip as an anniversary present - what a great guy! He's known how excited I am about this for months now. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

5 comments:
WAHOOO!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you . . . TOFW was one of the BEST experiences in my life . . . AMAZING opportunity . . . and the potential to really bond you as sisters with the ones you go with . . . hopefully this will be the turning point in making friends in your ward . . . *HUGS*
Oh! And I do expect a full report when you get home, girl! :)
SOOOO COOL!!!! Time Out came here a few months ago but I didn't go. (No friends to go with. And I didn't KNOW about the nursing baby policy!!)
But I have heard Dean Hughes (my FAVORITE!!!) speak before and he was HI. LARIOUS. You will have such a good time!!
How fun Dawn! I hope you have a wonderful time!
Have fun! :)
To answer your question: the jammies were from Burlington Coat Factory. She wore them for her Halloween costume (there's a matching lady bug cap), but they still fit because she's so short. LOL!
i am so excited for you! this will be so cool! i have always wanted to go, just never have.
i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
Post a Comment