
This morning I was getting Justin ready to go to the doctor's to have his TB test read. He asked what we were doing and I said, "we're going to the doctor's, you're going to have your arm read." and he just looked at me funny. When we got to the doctor's office, the nurse came out to get us and Justin screamed, "Please don't make my arm RED!" LOL!
Then later we were at the grocery store, getting the makings for a cake that I'm sending to a luncheon for a funeral tomorrow, and Justin kept kind of bouncing around in the line, I said, "Justin, what do you think you're doing?!" and he said, "I'm being haved!" Apparently I say, "Please behave" alot, LOL.
Ah, it's a good thing he's cute, cause man, some days...LOL

3 comments:
I love when kids start making all those connections.
One of my nieces was eating marmalade one day. The German pronunciation is kind of like "mama-LA-duh." So one day she said, "I don't want mamaladuh, I want PAPAladuh." Too cute!
cute......he says the darnedest things!!!!!
i tell my hubby that he "is not very hay-ve" all of the time! lol!
Post a Comment