Jayden sits completely unassisted now, playing with her toys on the floor. She can get into a crawling position and army crawls. Since we have hardwood floors this makes her get dirty really quick - so I put a tiny blanket under her that she scoots with her as she goes. She's 17.5 lbs and 26 inches long!
My favorite time of day with her is bedtime. I love to hold her little pajama'ed body in my arms and nurse her to sleep. I love the way she looks at me during this quiet time of the day and smelling the top of her sweet little head, the smell of baby is totally intoxicating. When she starts to drift off I love the dead weight feeling of her body as I snuggle her before setting her in bed. And I love when her eyes are rolling back into her head as she drifts off, the little smile she gives me as she slips into a milk coma. That is the best part!
Happy 1/2 Birthday sweet baby girl! Try not to grow up too fast!



5 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday!
Brianna had that same outfit when she was a baby. I had her pictures taken in it,so cute!
awww . . . what a cutiepie! :) Happy Half-Birthday Jayden! :)
That smile would melt anybody's heart. I can hardly believe so much time has passed. I waited for this one to be born!!! Soon she'll be creeping along full pace! I envy you these days.....
She's so cute!!! They grow up way too fast!
this is such a sweet post and i love the detail in which you told about your darling baby girl!
how fun!
Post a Comment