Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Almost All Better!

My left side of stitches was itchy, burning, red, and bothering me today so I called and asked if they could fit me in today. My wonderful doctor called at lunchtime and said to come in and removed my stitches and prescribed some meds for thrush, which is I think what mine and Jayden's nursing problem is right now. (Boy does it hurt to nurse her!) My belly feels so much better without those stitches tugging and pulling on me everytime I twist or move! The pathology report wasn't in yet so I have an appointment Sept. 2nd to go over that with him but I'm SO glad he moved me up from next week to today to get those stitches out, ouch! I feel about 90% now, much more healed in the abdomen area, I just have a hard time with certain motions like sweeping the floor (oh darn, have to get someone else to do that for another week! LOL) Soon, very soon, I'll be all better!

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Take it easy as long as you can. I'm serious. I always had to be tough and jump back i nto everything full bore. Now I have lived long enough to regret that. Rest as long as you can. Hope the thrush is taken care of. That's no fun....

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed