Jayden is 10 months old! Can you believe it?! I am shocked! She and Jakey will be celebrating their birthdays in just two short months!
Jayden and I have been hanging out all day, so no hairbows for her today! You can see her cute haircut when it's down anyway. It's grown out so much I can do pigtails in the BACK, I'll have to take a pic of that soon!
What can Jayden do????
* Says "mama," dadda," "Jayden," and "amen." Actually the funny thing we've realized about "amen" is that she thinks that is the word for food. This morning she was standing at the gate to the kitchen saying "amen! amen! AMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!" until I handed her a graham cracker. LOL!
* If you ask her a question, she will answer...usually with a shake of her head for NO!
Unless of course you're asking said question with a video camera in her face...in that case she'll just kinda squeal because she's in LOVE with the camera! She is a total HAM! LOL
* She loves NURSIES...oh man...no bottles, sippies she'll tolerate with water or apple juice (she gets constipated, I hate giving her juice, I mentally wrack up all the $$ I'll be spending on her teeth as an adult everytime I pour it) but no expressed milk or formula for this baby!
Here's a video of our regular conversations with her about bottles...there is NO skin shown in this video and I'm wearing a tank top under my shirt, again nothing shows, she just lays her head on my shirt at the end, LOL!

4 comments:
Happy 10 month birthday little Miss J! :)
Happy ten months! That video is hilarious! What a hyper girl!
Wow!!! I cannot believe she is 10 months old! She's SO cute!
I love that she says AMEN for food. Too darn funny! What a cutie. :)
Post a Comment