I went to the hospital yesterday at 1:00 and by 2ish they put something in my IV and I don't even remember the last thing I remember, LOL...I think the last thing I remember was leaving the pre-op room, but even that is fuzzy. Kevin had to work (to pay for this surgery) so my mom came with me and my SIL stayed with the kids here at the house. At 4:30 I started waking up and my dr came to talk to me - he said it was not a whole lot of endo but he lasered it and took care of some scar tissue I have and that I should notice a huge difference in my pain from all of that being removed. He sent something out for a biopsy but I don't remember what he said. My mom brought me home around 6 pm. The pain meds have been making me sick, so I try not to use them but then I let the pain get too far and I have a hard time getting it under control again. I was up sick most of the night. Today I went to my mom's house and slept in her guest room all day while she and my SIL took care of the kids. I'm SO sore, but it's rapidly getting better. I'm planning on going to my mom's again tomorrow so that she can take care of me again tomorrow, then thankfully Kevin will be off all weekend and I can mend at home!
5 comments:
Sounds alot like what I had done last summer-mine was cysts and ooooooohhheeeeee-it hurt. but we do mend with God's loving care--and abit of sympathy and help from family. My biopsies came back good and I am confident yours will be, too.
Bless your family for helping you during this time....
I'll be thinking of you.
I'm glad you're getting lots of rest! Remember that laparoscopic surgery is STILL SURGERY! Keep taking it easy.
Hi Dawn - I hope you continue to feel better fast ! Know that I'm thinking about you and you'll be in our prayers !
Good Luck !
Kellie
I'm so sorry about all your pain, but I'm glad you have family around to help you. I hope you're up and around again soon!
i am so glad that you are doing well! i have been thinking about you tons!
Post a Comment