
Ah, don't ya just love my uniform. Nothing like changing dirty adult diapers in all white. I didn't think I was going to get out of my house without dirty from Jayden! LOL
Yesterday we watched movies on MAKING BEDS and WASHING OUR HANDS. Yeehaw! But then we learned how to take vitals, that was fun! I came home and practiced on Kevin...he has high blood pressure! Oh and just so you know...it's not as easy as it looks, the first time there are just all these cords going everywhere and it's awkward and strange and hard to hear the THUMP, THUMP, THUMP over your classmates...yeah...but it's cool!

2 comments:
Just be glad you don't have to pin that little hat on, too.
I think you look real cute and someday, you get to pick your own uniform, right? They just want to keep track of the virgin nurses, right?
Have a wonderful holiday.
Big birthday hugs to Jayden!!!!
10 months already! And I've 'known' her since she was a peanut!!!!
That is so awesome Dawn! That sounds way cool.
I can't believe your baby girl is 10 months old! Where does the time go??? Sheesh!
Post a Comment