I'll probably be scarce again and since I didn't post a farewell on my blog some of my regular bloggy buddies were worried about me when I took my vacation, so I just wanted y'all to know I'm having surgery on Wednesday. It's mostly an exploratory surgery, we may do some small procedures while in there, but overall it should be nothing, but I'm a little nervous. Tomorrow I have my pre-op stuff to do at the hospital and I'll get my table time, so think of me! :) I'll be back as soon as I'm on my own two feet again, or if I get super bored while others take care of my kids, whichever comes first! :)
2 comments:
That is kind of a bombshell, huh?
Well, kiddo. I will pray for you. Whatever it is, I hope it gets taken care of.....
Awww...I hope you're back up and feeling well again soon!
Post a Comment