Friday, August 22, 2008

Mommy, Are You Scared?

Today Justin and I are walking back (pushing Jayden) from taking Jakey to school this morning and we're talking about how Justin's not nervous anymore about going to school.

Justin: Mommy, are you scared of going to school on Monday?

Me: Well a little, I'm sure it'll be fine though, but I am a little nervous about it. It's normal to be nervous.

Justin: (Holds up his fingers and says) This much?

Me: Yeah that looks about right (2 inches).

Justin: Why?

Me: Because it's something new and different and it's normal to be scared.

Justin: Oh, because the kids are going to beat you up and take your toys?

Me: Well I hope not! I wasn't afraid of that...should I be?

Justin: Well maybe...you're going to be on the big kids playground.

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love the stories you relate of Justin conversations. He cracks me up but he asks some very good questions.. Smart kid!

Anonymous said...

lol . . . too cute and funny! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed