Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last Week of Summer Vacation!

This is our last week of no school! We're going to be trying to get organized but having our last hoorah's at the same time. A week from tonight is Justin's first school night ever! I don't start until a week after the kids. I plan to go to a store, with only one child in tow, and celebrate! LOL Although truthfully I am a bit sad about sending off my baby boy to school - he's so little!

Update on me: I'm doing really good, my stitches itch like CRAZY but I even managed to go to church today, even with having to do quite a bit while there, I can feel that I'm on the mend...I'm not 100% yet, but I'm getting there. Now if the bloating would go away - I look 5 months pregnant! Yikes! LOL

Our family funny of the day...

I'm caring for my belly earlier and Justin comes in and looks at my stitches and says "the dr left a long black hair in your cut." I told him no, it's a stitch and he says, "Stitch?" A puzzled look crosses his face and he lifts my shirt and says, "Where's Lilo?"

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

IF THAT BOY DOESN'T GROW UP TO BE A STANDUP COMEDIAN, I WILL BE AMAZED!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed