For the last two weeks my jaw has been hurting and I thought it was my wisdom tooth giving me fits. Not so! Now I think that the tubes down my throat during my surgery messed up my jaw, which you may or may not remember I have TMJ. (Remember the Monday before I had Jayden I spent the day in the hospital on Valium and IV rehydration because my jaw locked up from the TMJ, yeah that.) Anyhow, had a dentist appt today and she fixed me up. Well maybe. She drugged me up anyway. Hopefully my jaw starts feeling better soon - I'm starting to miss food!
So, I've been promising pictures...I got my camera uploading tonight and I'm ready tos hare! So without further ado, and while my fingers still work cause they're starting to feel a little um....buttery...PICTURES!
Jayden's favorite passtime is playing in the front yard with the sprinklers on...


The first day of school...

They really do love eachother!


I don't think I like Pre-Kindergarten...

I also went out to dinner with the ladies from my Pearl of Great Price study group - it took us January - August to finish that book and I learned SO much!

Ha! I ripped out my hairbow!


Here, Doggy, doggy, doggy!!!

Well I'm off to comment on everyone's blogs...night, night all!

3 comments:
Awwwwww, she is so darned cute!!!!!
The boys do like each other. You know my Sara has two older brothers. Your little family is just like mine was--well, sort of. At least, I had 2 boys and then 1 girl...
Your kiddos are too darn cute! I hope your pain goes away so you can be back to yourself again! :)
Love that first picture of Jayden in the water. SO adorable!! And the picture of the boys hugging each other. Aww!
Post a Comment