If I hand Jayden a purse, she throws it down. If I give her a doll she hits it. If I give her pink girly things she laughs at me and crawls away. When she crawls away she goes straight for her brothers' toys. Power Rangers are her favorite toys. Her second favorite are Rescue Heroes. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????!!!!!!!! I waited for a girl for so long to balance out these loud, bang, bang, bang toys and always looked longingly at the Barbie and baby doll aisles of the store - and now I have a girl who'd rather play with Transformers and Power Rangers than My Little Pony.
2 comments:
That will change. Just sit and play with the dolls and she will joinyou. Do it alot and really enjoy it....Get the baby bottles and blankies...She'll join you.
I'm sure that will change. She probably wants their toys because she looks up to them. Before you know it you'll be knee deep in dolls, fairies, Barbies, purses, etc.
Post a Comment