Monday, March 05, 2007

100th Post and our move from Justin's perspective....

Yay 100 posts! Go me. LOL

Justin is having it so rough! He's still loving his bed but he tells me every night when I put him to bed that he wants to "go home". We lost Hank (his baby doll) and so he's REALLY upset about it. And right before the move one of his shoes went missing (while Kevin's sister was babysitting him) and so he's even further upset that his favorite shoe is missing. For the last two nights he's woken up in the middle of the night screaming at me to get up and put up our family pictures on the walls cause he can't sleep until it's done. Today I put up the pictures and he cried and was so happy to see the pictures and the big picture of Christ....he says, "Jesus is in our house again!" and seems happier. I feel so bad for him! Jakey could care less, he'd like to not move, but thinks this house is ok....I guess Jakey just handles change better than Justin.

I am making dinner in the crockpot because I've been unpacking all day - and all that's done is make me HUNGRY all day....grrrr. Anyhow Justin just came in to tell me, "Jakey's trying to kill me with a rock." So I better go figure out what that's about...

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love that Justin is (hopefully!) resting easier because "Jesus is in this house". What a sweetheart! :)

Kara said...

Yay for 100 posts! Poor Justin, sorry the move's been hard for him.

Beth said...

That is really cute about Justin and feeling more comfortable with that picture on your wall. This was a fast move for you, it seems -- enjoy settling in to your new home!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed