Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ugh, I'm gonna be sick!!

I've been SO sick all day today and I'm sitting here trying so hard to keep a little bit of dinner down so that I'm not so hungry. :( It's ok, I mean I'm beyond thrilled about being pregnant, I just don't feel good right now. But if it's possible, I kind of smile and throw up...LOL But I still feel sick.

I burned my knee at the park on Friday, it was the weirdest thing, just my left kneecap was burned, so strange! LOL But it's getting better. It was like 90 the past few days but I hear it's going to rain soon so the temp will go down.

Oh, guess what Kev got for his b-day? A flat tire! LOL Sheerly by the grace of God, we made it home from church. As soon as we got home we were walking in and noticed that the tread of the tire on the front passenger side was GONE....just wires showing! Kevin had to move the car so that we could bring in some of our patio furniture and the tire just completely deflated. I have no idea how we got home safely! Luckily Kevin's mother's husband works at a tire shop and he can get us a new tire cheap tomorrow. Kevin will probably be taking the day off to take care of that.

Anyhow I'm going to go to bed, I'm so exhausted, I want to sleep for a month. If I'm asleep, I'm not throwing up, right? LOL

1 comment:

Kara said...

Sorry you are having trouble keeping stuff down. Happy bday to Kevin! That's good you didn't get the flat while driving though :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed