Argh on American Idol - WHAT are Sanjaya and Antonella still doing there?!?!?!
Oh and I'm happy to report - I AM smarter than a 5th grader :) Have you been watching that show? I'm bummed it's on so late cause I would love to watch it with Jakey! There is so little on tv that is good for families to watch together, and this is wonderful! (Moves a little slow, but it's not bad LOL) So, are you smarter than a 5th grader?
Today is Friday - we're signing for the house today and it's park play day. It's going to near 70 today so YIPEE! We'll be at the actual park! We even convinced 2 newly married ladies in our ward (one expecting a baby, and one not yet having children) to come with us so we could get to know them better. The one who's not having a baby said she'd feel weird, but since one of my friends is in a cast (leg) and can't get up, she offered to give her 3 year old to her and so now she feels included LOL. It's gonna be fun! :)
Last night was our RS dinner and man I have never laughed so hard. One of my friends is turning 30 on Sunday so when they announced a seminar on aging (and she is not the oldest in the group at all LOL) we told her she should seriously consider attending while busting up. When the stake RS President said it was specifically about medicare we about lost it we had tears streaming down our faces trying not to laugh. It's especially funny to me, because even out of the two newlyweds, I'm the youngest in the group and I've been married the longest and have the oldest child - whoops! LOL
Tonight Kevin's mom is coming to get our boys and Kevin and I are going out to dinner with my parents and going to sign for the house (they're coming with us to look at the house while we sign, then we'll eat). The boys are staying at Kevin's mom's because our ward has a temple day tomorrow and I'm going down and Kevin has to work. Then when I get back we're having a packing party at our house - every woman in Kevin's family is coming to the house to help me pack the breakables (dishes, pictures, knickknacks).
So if I'm not back before tomorrow night - have a great Friday and Saturday!!! :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
Make sure to take a few pics of the house, I want to see it! Sounds like you are having a good weekend :)
Post a Comment