Friday, March 30, 2007

Me-Me

So much pressure!! LOL

Four Things MEME

LIST FOUR SENTENCES YOU'VE NEVER SAID BEFORE:

1. I hate steak!
2. I'm so glad we don't have cable. (The bill yes, cable no.)
3. Whew! A negative pregnancy test!
4. I love cleaning the house!

LIST FOUR SONG TITLES THAT DESCRIBE HOW YOU'VE FELT THIS WEEK:

1. "Ain't Goin' Down Til The Sun Comes Up" Garth Brooks
2. Caillou's theme song, "I'm just a kid who's four, each day I learn some more..."
3. "Don't Speak" No Doubt
4. "I've Got Friends In Low Places" Garth Brooks

IMAGINE YOU'RE HAVING THE IDEAL PERFECT DAY. WHAT FOUR THINGS WOULD YOU BE DOING?

1. I'd not be sick, but I'd still be pregnant.
2. I'd eat whatever I wanted and not gain any weight.
3. Read a book.
4. Enjoy a peaceful day with the boys, with NO fighting.

MAKE UP FOUR CREATIVE NAMES FOR A NEW ROCK BAND:

1. WOW!
2. Kev says "R-Tards"
3. CenFULL
4. The Maydays (I'm not creative.)

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET TO GO BACK IN TIME AND ENSURE THAT FOUR SONGS WERE NEVER WRITTEN, THUS SPARING HUMANITY FROM EVER HAVING TO HEAR THEM. WHAT FOUR SONGS WOULD GET THE AXE?

1. "My Heart Will Go On" Celine Dion (they KILLED that song when Titanic came out!)
2. "The Macarena" Yuck
3. Anything Sanjaya has butchered on American Idol, I don't think I can hear them ever again.
4. "The Thong Song" Oh that was ANNOYING!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fun! :)
Oh! And I ditto the comment about Sanjaya . . . he and the whole haters website thing are the reasons I've pretty much given up on watching AI this season . . .

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed