Thursday, March 22, 2007

I whine too much....LOL

Anyhow, thank goodness the weather is warming back up! I had only saved our like 3 or 4 pairs of pants for everyone because the weather was getting so warm and then it started raining and I was starting to worry about having put away so many of the boys' winter clothes...but today it's going to be 70 and sunny - so we're back on for shorts.

Justin's going through this VERY dramatic phase....if anyone upsets him at all he starts screaming at the top of his lungs. I don't know what to do with him. I shouldn't be picking him up (he's 40 lbs!) but that's the only way to get him to time out because he just lays there and refuses to move (while screaming). I don't know what to do with him anymore....I've just about had it though, the high pitched screams are enough to send me over the edge. Did I tell you all about his new favorite passtime? Locking the bathroom doors around the house...nice. The other day he had 2 of 3 bathroom doors locked....brat!

Jakey is constantly "why?" But for the most part is fairly helpful but I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall, it's like, "I'm going to go upstairs and lay down for a few minutes, can you take that trash out and put a new liner in, please?" Jakey: "why?" CAUSE I SAID SO!!! I just look at him like he has lost his mind and tell him "get it done" while I go upstairs...

Seriously though, they've both been pretty good about letting me rest the past few days. Just have mouths on them LOL

Jakey wants to name the baby Julius Ceasar, um no....LOL

2 comments:

Kara said...

Julius Caesar?! LOL! How funny :D What's worked best for me when Toddler throws a fit is just ignore it as best I can, eventually he gets tired of it and realizes it doesn't give him attention he wants. It is hard though when they are screaming like that, it just hurts your head and puts nerves on edge huh?

Rachel said...

Julius Caesar? Well he'd be the only one in his class at school.

Ryan wants to name our baby Ryan. He thinks that is a pretty good name.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed