Thursday, March 01, 2007

Last night's AI was good, the girls are mostly good. Antonella, Leslie, and Alaina need to go though!

My MIL brought over a ton of boxes last night and so I'm starting in on the packing today. I'm doing the school room first and just pulling out the things we'll need over the next 2 weeks and packing the rest so that the school room can be the room all the boxes go into.

This morning Kevin's off for a bit, so we're about to drive over to the neighborhood we'd like to live in and look for "For Rent" signs and get phone numbers, then today I'll call and set up appointments for Saturday to see the houses. Hopefully by early next week we'll have a deposit on something.

Tonight is our Relief Society Birthday Dinner. My mom is coming to our ward for it, and it should be fun. I'll just be glad to be getting out of the house at the end of a long day of packing the house up!! LOL

Anyhow boxes are calling my name...later!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ugh, packing is the worst :P Hope it goes well and you guys can find a nice place :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed