On Friday when I went to the dr's office I dropped off a form for him to sign confirming that I'm pregnant for a change of insurance I'm trying to do. I called today to see if it was ready and the dr said that he looked at the form and there wasn't anywhere for him to sign...doh! I looked at the rest of the packet and I have his sheet and he has mine! Argh. LOL Anyhow he's going out of town Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and won't be back til I have an appt first thing Monday morning so I might as well wait til then, darn it! I am trying to set up new insurance ASAP and my blonde moment is not helping!
I need to do an experiement with Jakey for science for our science turn in to his teacher for this quarter and some of them are so stinking complicated and they want us doing these experiements like daily....anyhow so I flipped through the book til I found one that I could do with him (we're going to fish with magnents). And I have to teach him to carry numbers today in Math.
Justin hasn't started his preschool work yet because he can't really sit on his bottom quite long enough yet, so he stands at the whiteboard and draws circles, his specialty...LOL
I'm soooooooo not feeling good today, at all. And I have to clean my house today because tomorrow a man is coming out to install a new dishwasher and on Thursday Jakey's teacher will be here for a conference. We still don't have a dryer and I'm about to lose my mind with how much laundry is accumulating. Kevin's work keeps calling him in at weird hours and he's been working 14-15 hour days so I'm not able to go after work to the laundromat. Kevin's mom will usually take a load or two but I usually go pick it up ASAP so my clothes don't end up smelling like cigarette smoke and I am not having the car until 10-11 at night.
It's raining today. Kinda stinks cause the boys can't play outside, is kinda awesome cause it's not so hot. :) I think this afternoon we're going to have popcorn and watch a movie. (Well they can have popcorn, yuck!)
Well time to get started on my massive to do list!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
Dawn I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I have some easy preschool projects on my preschool education site (http://education.preschoolrock.com)that may help.
Post a Comment