What a morning it's been already and it's only 8:30! The boys are just sooooo full of energy today! Justin would love to get his hands on something to write with and scribble all over the walls and after having a horrible experience with him at our last house I am VERY against that, so I keep a constant watch over him to see if he's doing it, and he's getting frustrated with me. Jakey has to be asked 37482372349237243 times to do something and I'm about ready to lose my mind from all the asking!! Seriously!
I've been "ok" this morning, but I can't take my medicine again until Kevin's brother and sister get here this afternoon because of how tired it makes me, so I feel my tummy churning and I know that I won't be able to hold down much until they get here. The dr's office wants a nurse to come and give me an IV for rehydration and nutrition because last night I was throwing up even though I was medicated. I kind of feel dehydrated a bit - like my mouth is dry, etc. I really don't want home health care, but I don't want to end up in the hospital more, so I guess it's all I can do.
Kevin's working a super long day today - he won't be home until 11 or 12 tonight. So this should be very interesting.
Our 90 degree weather is gone...LOL It's cloudy and cold, looks like rain today.
Anyhow I have a goal of cleaning the kitchen and teaching Jakey for a bit before getting too sick this morning so I better go.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
I hope the day doesn't go too bad and you can keep something down. I don't know how you ladies that get bad m/s do it, especially with kids to take care of. You'll be in my prayers that the medicine will help you start feeling better :)
I know I'm behind the times . . . but *HUGS*. I hope the meds start helping you feel better.
I'd let them come and do the IV. Sometimes being dehydrated can make you sicker.
Post a Comment