Friday, March 09, 2007

You know what's frustrating?

When you invite friends over for dinner and they cancel after you've already defrosted enough food for them, and started dinner and worried all day and woke up from your nap early to be sure your house was clean enough for the SECOND time in two weeks. Grrrr.

Kevin picked up on my extreme hormonal state and grabbed the chicken off the counter, offered to boil it for shredding tomorrow, put it in baggies in the fridge, and QUICKLY made his way to the nearest take out place to grab dinner. LOL

I feel stupid cause I cried when I found out they weren't coming, but I couldn't figure out if it was because I had just spent 2 hours cleaning my house or because I woke up from my nap so I could spend two hours cleaning my house. LOL I've lost my mind. When I was pregnant with Justin I cried when my friend wouldn't sell me Kentucky during a game of Monopoly.

4 comments:

Kate said...

That IS very frustrating! I'm sorry that your friends cancelled on you when you'd done all that hard work. Glad Kevin stepped up to help you though . . . :)

Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Oops, that was me :P

Sorry they canceled, that is frustrating, I'd cry too. I'm glad Kevin helped you out.

Beth said...

I totally feel your hormonal pain. Breaking into tears is part of being a woman, which is just accentuated during pregnancy! And that situation you described IS frustrating!! But it sounds like Kevin was sweet enough to step in and help make it better, at least. Mmm, take out. :-) Everything tastes better when you don't have to cook it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed