A few people have tagged me for this, so I thought I'd get this Meme in since I'm the worlds WORST meme/award blog buddy!
1 - I am TERRIFIED of escalators. WILL NOT ride on them, I find the elevator or take stairs!
2 - One of my thumbs is shorter then the other. When Jakey was about 1.5 I picked him up (you know under the armpits thumbs on chest pick up) and he was throwing a fit and broke my thumb, the cast they put me in regrew my thumb bones weirdly and so now one thumb is shorter then the other.
3 - I used to have a mole on my forehead that embarrassed me so I tried to cover it up. I had it my whole life and it was BIG and NOTICEABLE, luckily when I had my gallbladder removed 3.5 years ago the surgeon said, "would you like me to just take that off while I'm doing the gallbladder surgery?" It has changed my life, I'm way more confident with the mole gone.
4 - I hate socks - good thing I live in CA! LOL I only wear them cause I have to so my shoes don't get stinky in the winter otherwise, sandals all the time!
5 - I never thought I'd be homeschooling. I don't love it or hate it, I feel totally neutral about it which scares me and makes me think that back in public school is the right place for Jakey!
6 - I like to sleep with the TV on, Kevin doesn't so he wins 99% of the time but since I'm nursing he lets me keep the TV on so tat I can see to latch on the baby.
I don't tag anyone - unless you want to tell us 6 random facts about yourself!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
I'm not going to take your tag, but I did just do a 7 things about me meme today that I posted. :) So it's kind of like I did yours. LOL!
i am so sorry that i have been a terrible blogger lately! life gets a little crazy!
i promise i will do better!
Now I know more about you than I did before. I, too, hate socks-shoes for that matter. Give me time and I will post one!
Post a Comment