Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I know, I'm so whiney. LOL It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to? LOL Just kidding...seriously though - tomorrow you all are getting happy baby pictures and pics of the boys and I baking and stuff rather then the same old whines from me! LOL

Anyhow, Kevin's work is making a "Thanksgiving Lunch" for all their employees tomorrow. So, this was decided at the last minute. Kevin calls and says, "Maribelle is going to drop off some food that we need made for work tomorrow....I really need it cooked by 5:00 am, can you do this?" WHAT?! I'm THREE weeks post partum! I'm not cooking Thanksgiving dinner for MY family, why would I do it for them? They decided this because I'm a stay at home mom, I'd like them to all know that does not equal sit-at-home-bored-eating-bonbons mom! ARGH!

I told Kev he's gonna have to get up and make his own food. I'm too tired. Jayden woke up at 9:00ish this morning and took three 15 minute naps until just about 30 minutes ago - 5:30 she finally crashed...I'm EXHAUSTED...she was not contentedly awake, she's EXHAUSTED.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh sheesh! Silly people at Kevin's work! I wonder if maybe he volunteered you and doesn't want you to know he did? lol

Natalie said...

Uh, yeah. Make him cook his own dang food! You're only 3 weeks post baby...I was still in pain at 3 weeks post baby. Gah!

I hope Jayden lets you sleep. Once I got the kiddopotamus swaddle me blanket Josie slept much better. We use one every night. You should try one...if you don't already.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed