Thursday, November 01, 2007

Whew! I can get on the computer, but usually my hands are full so I can't type...LOL

Things are going a bit better. Jayden was up a few ounces at her appointment yesterday so that gave me a boost that I'm at least doing nursing right, LOL. Since it's not something you can measure, LOL. The doctor said she looks great, a little orangish, but not that she needs any lights or anything. We joked that she was trying to get into costume "a pumpkin" by last night, LOL.

I have pics I need to upload. Today is my first day home alone. Kevin went back to work, he took Justin to his sister and Jakey had school but is home from that now. He's doing a baptism workbook (little fun games, etc.) preparing for his interview tonight with the bishop for his baptism on Saturday.

Anyhow, I'm going to go take a nap before I have to get ready for enrichment, I'm going to that tonight and Kevin's going to meet me there with the boys (I'm getting a ride) at 7:30 for Jakey's interview. I'll try to get some pics up and get around to everyone else's blogs, I'm a bad blogging buddy!

Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes, we're in love with our little girl, she's just SO precious!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

love that you daughter is so into halloween that she was getting ready for her "pumpkin" costume!

my kind of girl!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed