Ok on one hand, big bows on babies are totally cute...silly looking a bit, but really cute right?
On the other hand, they don't look very comfortable do they? I wouldn't want one on MY head, I think it would give me a headache to hold up that much weight.
Also, will she ever be able to hold up her own head and this bow?
I agree exceptionally large for such a small baby, I say give her a little more time to grow ;) hehehe how are you? Its been so long since we talked, last night I was thinking I wish I had dawns number but since I lost my phone I haven't gotten all my numbers back. I was wishing I had gone to bakersfield, but again didn't have your number :(
That thing is HUGE!! I'm personally not a fan of the bows that drown out the baby, but they seem rather popular right now. We were in the mall one day and passed Kiddie Kandids and one of their display pics was of a totally cute little baby girl, but the bow she was wearing was massive and totally stole the attention from such a cute face. I'd say give her a few months before trying that one again!
She is so cute, in spite of the GIANT bow! She will grow into it, I'm sure (but then does the elastic get too tight? I really don't know anything about headbands for babies, as you might imagine.)
Awwww, it's for such a short time.Soon, her head will be growing and her hair will be too cute to cover up with the headband. She'll be wearing cute little hats and barrettes. Enjoy it while you v can!
Kevin and I were married April 7, 2000, but we'd been dating since late 1997, so we've been together for over 10 years now! Kevin is driving truck for a local oilfield supply company and for now I'm staying at home with the kiddos, but that's soon to change when I return to school this summer!
9 comments:
LOL! I love big bows! That one does seem exceptionally large for her cute little head though. She is so adorable!
I agree exceptionally large for such a small baby, I say give her a little more time to grow ;) hehehe
how are you? Its been so long since we talked, last night I was thinking I wish I had dawns number but since I lost my phone I haven't gotten all my numbers back. I was wishing I had gone to bakersfield, but again didn't have your number :(
That thing is HUGE!! I'm personally not a fan of the bows that drown out the baby, but they seem rather popular right now. We were in the mall one day and passed Kiddie Kandids and one of their display pics was of a totally cute little baby girl, but the bow she was wearing was massive and totally stole the attention from such a cute face. I'd say give her a few months before trying that one again!
very cute... but ya... i wouldn't want to wear it!
Yeah, I'm for the littler bows on babies that small . . . but to each her own! Jayden's stinkin' cute w/ or w/o the bow! :)
That does seem a little...ok a lot...big. LOL! Josie has the same onesie. :)
She is so cute, in spite of the GIANT bow! She will grow into it, I'm sure (but then does the elastic get too tight? I really don't know anything about headbands for babies, as you might imagine.)
She is so adorable! That is a very big bow lol.
Awwww, it's for such a short time.Soon, her head will be growing and her hair will be too cute to cover up with the headband. She'll be wearing cute little hats and barrettes. Enjoy it while you v
can!
Post a Comment