
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
What I am thankful for:
* Kevin - he works so hard to provide for our family, and he's a great husband and daddy.
* Jacob - He's such a good big brother and a big help to me.
* Justin - he's hilarious, he always makes us smile.
* Jayden - she was worth the wait! She's a beautiful baby girl!
* That our car is still hanging in there! Good little car! :)
* We have a home, we're not really nervous about the move, it'll all work out I'm sure.
* Kevin's job, losing his job at the beginning of the year was the best thing to ever happen to us, hard to see at the time but now it was a huge blessing that we can easily recognize.
* Our health, we're all really very healthy this year!
* Our faith and the Church.
* Our ward - it's filled with fabulous people who are as wonderful as family.
* My closest girlfriends IRL - they make me laugh and share my problems and are always there for me.
* My blogging friends - they too make me laugh and share my problems and are always there for me!
* My Mom and Stepdad and extended family.
* Kevin's family - they really do so much for us, his grandma helps with anything we need and his mom and sister are so helpful with the boys.
Ok, that's what I'm thankful for this year...what are you thankful for?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for so many things. :) I posted about it on my blog. And I also posted pictures of my first ever time cooking Thanksgiving dinner. :) Go me! LoL!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Looks like you recognize all the things to be thankful for. I'm glad things seem to be settling down for you. I'm thankful that we've become blog-buddies and that I get to share in your life in this small way. Thank you, Dawn.
How sweet. I read this post by chance on a rainy evening in Rome, Italy!
Thank you for sharing a positive attitude with a stranger.
Anna
Post a Comment