Which ones should I have her edit and then print though!
Kevin and the boys
A)

B)

C)

Jayden (alone)
A)

B)

C)

Jacob alone
A)

B)

Jayden and me:
A)

B)

Family Pics:
A)

B)

C)

There were others of the boys,Justin by himself, etc. that only one came out good, so after everything's edited all post those and the ones I decide on from these...so what do you think?

3 comments:
I like that last family picture the best. :)
Also...I tagged you for a meme. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it's kind of fun! :)
I vote for: Kevin & Boys--C
Jayden alone--C
Jacob---B
Dawn & Jayden--A
Family--C
I love the look of your blog.How did you do that? I am a beginner at this stuff and will accept all suggestions.
P.S. Jayden is a doll!Love the look on her little face...
oh wow! i love all of them.. but my votes are:
kevin and the boys: c
jayden alone: a
jacob alone: a
dawn and jayden: b
family: a
you have have such a beautiful family! i love the family shots! so great!
Post a Comment