It's past noon and we're all still alive...LOL
I found that Jayden will nap on the couch...so it's not her bassinett or crib, or somewhere she should really be sleeping - but sleeping not in my arms is good right? I made lunch myself - my backup plan was to have Jakey make the sandwiches but I did it myself! And ate! And I took a shower! My other two short goals for today are to switch over the laundry and throw away all the trash in the kitchen.
Yesterday Kev knew this was coming because I was hysterically upset because Jayden's umbilical stump came off. Yeah I know, I'm totally insane. I bawled because the thing that connected her to me was gone. And she was wearing a dress at church when it happened and I don't know where it went. (Someone's going to find a surprise somewhere in our building, LOL.) Am I the only one whose ever felt sad about that? It never occurred to me to be upset about either of the boys' umbilical stumps falling off, LOL. He's sent me tons of funny emails and e-cards today from work because he knows I sit at the computer when I nurse Jayden, it's helped some. But he still thinks I'm strange.
Anyhow she's napping, but starting to stir, so I think I'm going to go run and take care of that trash and get the boys settled in, they're going to play a game while Jayden and I nurse upstairs in my bed while I sleep. Tomorrow - I have to have all 3 kids ready to leave by 10:00 because I have a 10:45 dr's appointment...ACK!!!
(And thank you everyone for commenting and encouraging me, it means alot! I did get 1/3 through my bloglist in comments, I'm totally going to get to all my friends blogs, I want to know what everyone else is up to!!!)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
you are the best! thanks for the nice comments on my blog!
i hope to be half the mother you are someday!
You are to be respected for having the strength and courage to do the most important job of all. You will adjust to the changes and Jayden will bloom. It all takes time and we have that.....I am proud of you. To me, you are a hero to those three kids and even Kevin. I will pray for a speedy transition!
I'm glad things are going better . . . I hope that the next little while goes even better for you! *HUGS*
Post a Comment