Happy Due Date!
I know I need to remove the cool pg ticker and update my header and profile pic. LOL I miss being pregnant - just a little though. Like I don't miss being 38 weeks pregnant, I miss being like 24 weeks pregnant. LOL That's a really great time of pregnancy - the baby moves but the movements are cute not painful, your belly is apparent but not freaky, you can still sleep at night, etc.
Anyhow I'm sure I'll be back to post more...right now I've got Jayden asleep in her bassinet, Jakey ready for school and I'm fully dressed for the day. I better go before she wakes and my momentum slows down. LOL
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
happy day !! so glad she is here already!
things will get done when they get done.....i am excited to see the new header though!
Post a Comment