Justin: I'm getting dropped off by Kevin's grandma for my doctor's appointment today and he's in the car because she's going to keep him and Jakey while I'm in for my appointment. We pull up and Justin says, "oh no! They're not going to put another baby in your belly, are they?"
Jakey: Jayden's umblical stump has fallen off and he notices it while I'm changing her diaper. "Oh no! Her weewee fell off!" I said, "that's not her weewee, it was her umblical cord stump." and explained how it connected us (while crying) and he said oh ok. Then he looks at her again while I'm changing her diaper and says, "well when is she going to grow a weewee?" LOL fortunately, never.
Jakey: "Jayden's farting like a boy!" (Filling her diaper two minutes after I changed her, OF COURSE.)
Jakey: We're discussing how after you're baptized it's like you're "reborn" and like a baby again with no sin. "Oh like Jayden?" "Yeah like a new baby, Jayden's never sinned has she?" "Nope, and she won't ever cause girls don't sin. You don't, Mommy!" Um yeah....LOL
Justin: "I'm thirsty" and I tell him that I'm nursing Jayden and I'll get him a drink in just a minute. "Is Jayden thirsty?" Yep, she's thirsty so let me finish giving her a drink first. "OH, did she ask first?" LOL, yep!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

6 comments:
Too funny!
very cute comments from your boys!
Hahahaha!!! Oh man, those are all hysterical! Your boys are both so funny.
LOL So funny!
those are soooo dang funny!
kids say the darnedest things....and yours are adorable! i hope jayden doesn't grow a weewee. LOL
i love it!!!
Post a Comment