Saturday, November 24, 2007

Look, I'm no longer 42+ weeks pregnant with an empty bubble! LOL We tired Jayden out taking pics of our family at the park with the awesome photographer that we hired today. She was great with the kids, it was a good experience. We'll see what she comes up with. Anyhow so Jayden's crashed out with Kevin and Jacob and Justin got sent to bed early because there was a brawl in the boys room that ended with a really bloody nose and some severely hurt feelings.

So today Kevin's telling me that some of his mustache is turning grey and we're discussing how close he's getting to 30 (about 15 more months! LOL) and we hear this conversation from the back seat:

Justin: I'm Justin Big Boy

Jakey: Yeah, you're getting to be a big boy...you're getting older.

Justin: Moooo-ooooommmmmm, Jakey called me old!!!!

LOL, yeah 3 is like over the hill. LOL

I did go black friday shopping too, got Jayden a swing for $35! And got the boys jeans for 1/2 off, can't beat that! It was fun, and surprisingly everyone was in good moods and no one was being trampled. I did not go especially early though, we didn't even leave my house until after 7 am. Couldn't freeze my baby girl and couldn't leave her! LOL I saw this one nursing mom in the bathroom at a restaurant just bawling because she was sooooo engorged. She told me she had decided to get up at 3 am and leave her 2 month old at home and not take a pump or anything and she was in so much pain and leaking through her breastpads. I gave her some from my diaper bag and was SOOOOO glad I brought my baby!

Anyhow that's everything from breastpads to family pictures...fun fun! I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love the new blog look and glad that Black Friday was a pretty good experience! :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You are indeed a kind, compassionate woman.....
Glad you scooped up some bargains!

Jennie said...

i love black friday! too bad i always have to work instead of shop!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed