The baby in my bubble disappeared!!!! LOL I really need to update my page. Maybe next weekend when Kevin's off for four days, unless I get to it this weekend.
Jayden insists on being held 24/7 so it's really hard to type, I read everyone's pages and try really hard to comment but it's so hard with one hand, I haven't honed my NAKing skills yet...LOL
Unfortunately our weekend plans to see Beowulf fell threw, of course. Kevin's work is massively unpredictable and so instead of his "usual" Saturday of going in at 6 am and being done for the day at noon was replaced with a Saturday of going IN at noon and getting done a few hours later. Oh well, in good news, I get to SLEEP IN...and we have our ward Thanksgiving Dinner on Saturday night so no cooking and I get Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night! Yay, yay, yay!
Anyhow, I am beat, beat, beat, so I'm off to grab a drink and finish watching Women's Murder Club. Night all!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
I LOVE THAT SHOW.Angie Harmon has always been one of my favs! She seems to have a good chemistry with the other characters..
I know it may be tough but you will eventually have to get Jayden used to sitting alone...and sleeping alone. I had similar feelings when Sara was a baby--and Mallory.
Sorry about Kevin's crazy schedule but I think things will settle down when he gets some time in. He is doing this to make things better for the whole family. I'm sure he doesn't enjoy this any more than the rest of the family. I will pray for the time to pass more easily for all of you. I bet that baby is bringing you all lots of joy. I envy you these moments. Hope you are feeling better physically and the boys are being helpful. Enjoy the ward dinner!!!
You've already lost all of your baby weight? You just had you're freaking baby!!!! What the heck? That's talent. I don't think I'll be running any marathons like the lady on my blog but I am running a short race next week. (But I'm still during that time when I'm not showing so it doesn't really count.) I just throw up all day. The pains of pregnancy but no glory:)
Post a Comment