Monday, November 19, 2007

Look! Both hands!

I worked very hard on mastering the fine art of transferring the sleeping baby to her bassinet. And I paid particular attention to her "schedule" (the one she made up - if it were mine it'd be much better! LOL) so now I know when she sleeps! She seems to have three awake periods a day (so far) from 7:30 - 10:00 AM, 1-3 PM, and 7-10 PM, they seem to get longer by a few minutes every day. She's not truly "awake" from 3-7:30 AM but she's eating solidly that whole time. Oh well, in good news I don't wake up engorged ever, LOL. Anyhow, knowing her a little bit better, it's getting easier every day.

We got a TON of laundry done this weekend, I just have two more loads to wash and then the hanging needs to be put on hangers and 3 loads folded and put away and we're set! I'm also looking for a few EASY recipes today for some EASY baking to do on Wednesday. My mom gets off work early and I'm going to her well stocked kitchen to bake while she holds my baby. Nothing like making messes in other people's kitchens! LOL She's also going to make gingerbread men with the grandkids (my kids and my neices).

So everyone else does Menu Plan Mondays, and I'm not really there yet with cooking in this A.B. period (After Baby), so my goal for this week is NO FAST FOOD. My tummy hurts and if I never see another Sourdough Jack it'll be too soon. Plus eventually the breastfeeding weight loss will slow, especially if I'm living on Jack In The Box! LOL

And on a truly ambitious note - we're going to make a big dinner/lunch for Jayden's blessing - ham, potatoes, whatever...ACK! I hope I can actually pull it off. Now here's the thing - if we just invite our families back to our house for lunch we'll have almost 20 people here, if we invite all the people who are coming to our ward (friends and family) from other wards just for the blessing, we'll have like 40 people there (yep we're going to double our small ward's sacrament meeting attendance! LOL), and my house is small!!! (Well it's like 1700 sq ft but still it's awkwardly shaped, like everyone would fit in my gigantic master bedroom suite, but not in my itty bitty livingroom and kitchen, LOL. So what should we do? Hope some people don't come back to our house with us? LOL (I pushed for holding it at my mom's or Kevin's grandparents houses because there is more room there - and they clean those houses, not me! LOL)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed