Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Whew! Jayden's really, REALLY running me ragged! She just really thinks she needs to be held ALL. THE. TIME. Yesterday I spent the whole day trying to get her to sleep so I could set her down, I'd set her down and use the restroom and do one small thing - switch over laundry, unload the dishwasher, whatever and before I could finish that task she'd be awake and screaming like someone was ripping off her arm because she had realized she wasn't being held. Then last night she could not be consoled, poor thing I just don't know what to do for her. I gave her gripe water and nursed her and she screamed/whined through all of that. I am seriously wondering if it might be reflux because it seems like I'm feeding her fire sometimes. Tomorrow she has her one month check up so we'll see, I just feel so bad for the poor girl!

Anyhow she was screaming while nursing all night so I didn't sleep well at all and this morning when it was time to take Kevin to work so I could keep the car I just didn't have the energy in me. He's going to call his grandma to see if she can take me to our car later today because I was just soooooo exhausted. I really only got an hour more's sleep then I would have gotten if I had just gotten up so now I feel bad for not just getting up and taking him to work so I could have the car for the rest of the week. I have errands to run and that sounds about as fun as gnawing my own arm off right now. Ugh.

- Bank
- Insurance office
- Post Office
- Walmart
- Grocery store
- Costco

Someone shoot me now! That sounds like a day of misery. I seriously need to see if Kev's sister could watch the older two for a bit while I do that stuff. I need to take the car to the car wash as well and that just adds to the list of things I don't want to do.

Anyhow, I'm trying to upload some cute pics of my sweet baby girl (who screeches while she nurses) to spruce up this post a bit but my camera isn't being recognized which means I'll have to restart the computer and restarting the computer is just after gnaw off my own arm on my list of things to do today.

Maybe I should take up drinking energy drinks? LOL Just kidding, I can't even stand the way they smell when people open them, but then I'm one of those people who hates gum too for the same reason - the yucky smell.

Have a great Tuesday everyone! I'm off to try to look presentable to run errands and BEG Kevin's sister to keep my older kids for a few hours while I run errands. I'll even pay top dollar at this point! LOL

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah, I don't do errands if I can't walk. LOL! It's hard enough w/2 kids doing errands, I couldn't imagine w/3. Good luck!

Jennie said...

i love running errands! i feel like i accomplish so much!

but, then again, i don't have children! i am sure all of that changes with those darling kiddos!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed