Achoo, Achoo, Achoo! Yep, I caught it and it IS HORRIBLE! I've taken like 3747842974392 showers because it steams my head a bit and I can't take benadryl cause I don't want to compromise my milk supply (dry up) because I'm already a little on the low side because Sis is just not nursing as much as usual. Poor thing she just feels rotten too. She seems better some of the time but still so sick.
I am making it a goal today to get dressed and clean up the livingroom (must have a good looking background!) and record Jayden on my camera. She's learned how to smile!! Social smiles! They're so cute! She'll be hacking up a lung and I'm patting her back and telling her "it's ok Sis, it's ok" and she'll stop and look up and just smile so big! SO. CUTE.
Last night the boys got in some trouble for slamming eachother's fingers in their bedroom door during a huge knock down drag out fight they were having, so they were sent to bed at 6:00 and fell asleep quickly, well at 4:30 this morning they wanted to get up for the day...and they've been up ever since! UGH!
My mom took the day off work to take my stepdad to a surgery thing he's having done today on his back (outpatient) and when she gets him home this afternoon she's bringing me some homemade oatmeal cookies (boost the milk supply!) and taking Jakey and maybe Justin with her back to her house to spend the night! (Hopefully she thinks they're both well enough to go! LOL)
Well Jayden's sleeping, I better shower and get dressed and clean up a bit around here....dirty house from everyone laying around doing nothing.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
I love Jayden's picture on the sidebar. Sorry you're sick but you know these things go through a family like wildfire. Praying Kevin doesn't get it and that this gets over very soon. Your Mom must be a great lady. I wish I was closer( in miles ) to my daughter.
i am so sorry you got the dread mahokis too! yuck!
feel better soon!
Post a Comment