Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ah, sleeping baby. Probably the best part of having sick kids is that they sleep more then usual. LOL Jayden's passed out on the couch and I'm about to drug up Justin again. LOL Thank goodness for cough medicine MEANT to make him drowsy! LOL Jakey woke up not feeling too great this morning too so he's home from school. A big storm is rolling in right now so it's the perfect day to stay home and rest up and eat soup!

Justin has the same thing Jayden does per the doctor yesterday. The best part of the visit was that Jakey got his own "prescription" too. The doctor wrote a prescription and gave it to Jakey and had a long talk with him, it says "wash hands OFTEN and stay out of your sisters face when she's sick!" LOL He was bouncing all over the tiny room and crawling on the floor and then would run over to touch Jayden and I'd yell at him for touching her face and for crawling on the floor and he just kept going and going so finally the doctor scolded him for it and had a long talk about the germs on the floor and all of that, thank goodness, he was driving me nuts!

So, now I'm feeling a bit of this cold too. It's ok for now, just kind of stinks to be getting sick on top of everyone else. Oh well.

Anyhow Jayden rolled herself over - how does she do that! And uncovered herself so I have to go take care of that, later!

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I have always loved other people's real trees but never, ever again. I can understand why you wouldn't want to buy given the current situation but maybe you could borrow one---or do they have Goodwill or consignment shops, where you could get one cheap and take it back after the holidays? Or just get one of those small trees that you could use in your dining room or one of the kids rooms next year. There just has to be a solution.
Sorry the kids are sick but glad they are resting and giving you some rest.....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed