Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I must share that nope, my kids do not all look at the camera on cue, LOL. They make funny faces, scream strange things, look at eachother, a foot gets in the picture, or some weird body part, and I have to clean the house before I taken them so that the "background" isn't a cluttered mess, LOL.

But it helps that I have such cute subjects! LOL (But maybe I'm biased??)

Today, in pictures!

I dressed Jayden and thought - oh my goodness this baby is too cute! And the outfit was recently given to us by a friend so I like to snap a pic and have it printed and include it in the thank you card, so that's what this pic is about...



Well bringing out a camera means the boys come running from the other side of the house - they want to be in the pictures too!!!! LOL So I set her with them and began snapping away...

During this picture Jayden started tooting in her pants...



And the boys reacted by doing this...



Then Jayden let another one rip...LOL



Justin saying, "I thought girls didn't stink? Jayden is SMELLY!"



Then we get different levels of excitement from each child...



Then Jakey's eyes look weird, and Jayden is so over the picture taking session.



And therefore, no good picture today! Well not REALLY good, just "normal" LOL

3 comments:

Beth said...

I maintain that your kids must be cooperative, since most of them are looking in most of the pictures. ;-)

And what; no cute pictures today???!!!! I love them all! Especially the ones of the three of them together. (And I love the stories behind them. Hahaha!)

Jennie said...

that is so cute!

man! your kids are darling!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

The pictures are great but the pink pants? It will be a while before she grows into them! LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed