Tonight I was watching The Biggest Loser and saw lots of people all emotional about the winner, and while I was happy for them it didn't tear me up, yk?
There are three moments in a movie or tv show that have made me cry.
1. Zach and Kelly Break Up on Saved By The Bell I remember watching this when I was pretty young - like 10-12 somewhere in there (probably closer to 12) and I was SO. SAD. A local station runs reruns of SBTB on Sundays after church and I've watched them and I see the progression of the episodes is leading to this episode and it still makes me so sad! I've seen it on reruns on TBS over the years and every single time I cry!
2. The Notebook - the end when Allie and Noah die together - SO SAD.
3. The Christmas Shoes - oh my goodness, little boy buying shoes for his dying mother - the song played at Christmas time gets me every. single. time. and I've forever vowed off ever watching the movie again because it's SO. SAD.
So what are your moments that made you cry on tv and in the movies?
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

4 comments:
I cried during the Biggest Loser. They all looked amazing!!!
1. The movie "Charly," when she snuggles up with her son in his room 'cause she's gonna miss him when she dies. And, like, the whole ending.
2. "Testaments of One Fold and One Shepherd."
3. "Apollo 13" when they arrive safely back into earth's atmosphere.
And here I thought I never cried at movies. I'm a liar.
i do have to admit... i am a cryer!
i cried in biggest loser, but not during the finale, it was when nicole from the blue team left. i liked her.
the one that really got me last week was kid nation. i balled like a baby when the kids had to say good bye to each other.
notebook gets me everytime and so does charly... can't even imagine what i would do if i lost my dear sweet husband!
ya... give me a minute... i will cry!
"Sommersby" when Jodie Foster says," I know he is not my husband because he loves me more than my husband ever did." when she was trying to keep them from hanging him as a deserter.
"Titanic" when Jack slips into the freezing ocean for the last time.
"Old Yeller" when Old Yeller dies...
Post a Comment