Last night I had to run to the grocery store and I got in the car and shut the door. Then I realized that my seat belt had fallen out of the car and was outside the door to the car, so I opened the door with my right hand and pulled the seat belt in with my left, there was this moment where I knew it was about to happen but couldn't stop it and then BAM! I slammed the car door on my poor fingers of my left hand. My middle and ring fingers hurt a bit, but my pinky doesn't even seem to want to be on the same hand as them and at rest doesn't lay flat with the rest of them...it jars off to the side and won't lay flat...
a few pictures....


It hurts and all but not "go to the emergency room" hurts, so I think I'm going to wait out going to the doctor or maybe just tape them together? I don't know. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
6 comments:
Ummm . . . gf . . . you need to get that looked at pronto . . . or it will heal like that . . . and yeah, I think it's broken/dislocated . . . ouchie!
*HUGS*
Um...OUCH!!!!!! I'm so sorry!
To answer your question, Josie's tights became tight...today actually! LOL! She's had chubber thighs since she was born, but tights were still huge. But my mom brought her these 0-6 month tights from The Children's Place, she's just shy of 5 months and they were pretty tight, not totally though.
Also, those dresses were from ShopKo, so not totally expensive. :) My mom got them at the after Thanksgiving sales I think. There was a little one to fit a doll too, it came with Kenzie's dress. So of course my mom had to buy her the right sized doll. LOL! Oh and I'm an idiot, when I dressed Josie I had her onesie outside the tights, looked bad. Changed it after she had a diaper change. LOL!
We got lucky and the roads weren't snowy at all. It was FREEZING! But the snow was all blown away. We had single digit temperatures the whole way home...gah! I hate this time of year when it comes to the weather. I think that's why Christmas is in the middle of winter, so we have something good going on. Because we know Jesus wasn't really born Dec. 25th.
ouch!!!!
you might want to have it exrayed just in case...
Ouch ouch ouch!!! I would really think you need to get it look at, does not look good!
I'm just stopping by again to say "Merry Christmas!"
Ouch!!!!You probably oughta get that looked at! They might tape it up for you. Better safe than sorry!
I hope that these things stop happening to you! You are definitely ready for some easy, good times!. Hope Santa finds the kids and the peace of the season finds your hearts.
Post a Comment