I was cleaning my house while watching the news this morning and they mentioned something about all dogs and cats having to be spayed/neutered in CA unless they're for breeding. So I think, "oh yeah, Buddy still isn't spayed" (Buddy is a girl) and then I think "Oh yeah, Buddy is over a year old and she's still not gone into heat, that's weird." and then I think, "Buddy sure has been around alot of other dogs to never have gotten pregnant!" (At our old house she used to get out of the yard alot and other dogs used to get into our yard alot.)
Then the grand finale of Buddy-thoughts occurs to me..."I think Buddy is so ugly, that no dogs want to mate with her!" To which I roll on the ground laughing, almost literally...we have one UGLY dog. LOL We love her, but she's U-G-L-Y. She has a face only a mother, who is nearly blind, could love...LOL!

It's ok, you can laugh, I did! LOL
Now, off to finish picking up a bit for pics and to stop subjecting you all to my crazy-lack-of-adult-conversation-thoughts.

4 comments:
I think Buddy is beautiful.
I am a mother and I am LMAO-ROTFL
Just the way you said it makes me laugh.
No, seriously, some dogs mature slower and you ought to check into getting her spayed. She is a valuable asset to your family.
Thanks for the giggle!
How funny!
That is one of the funniest things I've read in a looonnng time. I seriously laughed out loud!!
Post a Comment