...and many more to go!
I ended the day with 2 pts left, yesterday. I felt full most of the day, I only struggled when I was hungry and could eat something but all the things I could eat take a minute or two to prepare and I had to wait for Jayden to go to sleep or let me put her down or something to make myself something healthy to eat. So it wasn't about not being able to eat because of the diet, it was about not being able to eat because of the crazy needy baby! LOL
Jayden had a ROUGH day yesterday! She didn't nap well at all and then went to bed super late and then decided 5 am was a fabulous wake up time. Luckily Jakey thought it was a great wake up time too and so I recommend having babies once you have an 8 year old, LOL, he came and got her for me and changed her (he does peepee diapers) and watched tv with her in the living room for an hour until I got up at 6 am. All babies should come with an 8 year old sibling, LOL.
Today she is 4 months! I'll get some pictures and even of my living room/dining room area today to show you all our new house. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for when it's perfectly clean to take the pictures but guess what????? My house is NEVER perfectly clean. It's just not, there is ALWAYS a few toys out, a pair of shoes by the door, a backpack hanging off a chair, a cup of water being drank at the table, a basket of markers for an art project, etc. and if I wait until all that is gone, my kids will be grown waiting to take pictures of their own houses without clutter! LOL So I'll get those pictures taken today and you'll have to excuse the "clutter". :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
Get crackin',I wanna see pics! :)
You gotta get some handy snacks!
Love the shots of your house. I repeat, I love the hardwood floors--and the big bright windows and space.
Post a Comment