Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!
We're not doing anything special. I tweaked our Menu Plan for the week and cooked on Monday instead of Pizza so that we could have Pizza on V-day...so we've had every meal I've planned just bumped up a day. Tomorrow when Jakey gets out of school we're going to pick up a Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza to take-n-bake, and I'll make a salad to go with and we're going to watch a movie as a family (Underdog) and then send the kiddies to bed and we're going to watch my FAVORITE romance type movie - The Notebook. Since my grandma passed away from Alzheimers this movie gets to me, but I love it. I wanted to watch Charly because Kevin's never seen it, but we don't have it and I don't have time to go to the LDS bookstore tomorrow. Maybe I'll see if I can borrow it...
Anyhow, Justin let his music class sing to him today! He's so cute all day he's been telling me, "and now I'm all grown up!" whenever we refer to his birthday at all. He brought me his jammies tonight and told me they don't fit anymore because he's "all growned up!" (Nice try kid!) His little glasses slide down his face and I tell him, "hey Granny Goose, put your glasses back on your face!" Then he spilled some bubbles in the house and I was telling him, "now Justin..." and he says, "I'm not Justin, I'm Granny Goose!" LOL He's so cute!
Jakey completed his Valentine's for his class with no help from me...let me tell ya, after doing Justin's, I couldn't have been happier he's reached an age that he can do that! We did have a long talk about Jesus in his class. LOL (Hey-seuss) He says, "No it's Jesus (Gee-sus)", and I tell him, "No it's Hey-seuss", "Gee-sus" "Hey-seuss" so we've agreed, he can ask the kid tomorrow, lOL.
Well I better clean up a bit and put out the kids' Valentine's Day presents and head to bed, I'm exhausted! Kevin went into work at 3 am this morning and he usually gets up with Jayden at 6:00 am when she wants to get up for an hour and play...Mommy was begging her to sleep just a little bit longer, but yeah, that didn't happen! LOL
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

4 comments:
I am the worst mom, I didn't get kirsten anything for valentines DOH! You just reminded me, with her being sick we haven't left the house in 2 days! Poor girl..
sorry back to your life this is YOUR blog. Heart shaped pizza sounds great to me, I watched charlie a couple weeks ago and BAWLED my eyes out, what a show. My friend Adam is in that, he's the boyfriend from new york super funny guy. Anyhow..hope its a fabulous valentines day!
Sounds like a plan. Never had papa Murphy pizza. Is it good? hope your sweetie makes you feel extra special tonight!
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥ ♥ ♥
I wish I could get Josh to watch The Notebook or Charly...but he's a poop! I'm trying to convince him to watch 50 First Dates or Fever Pitch tonight, I figure they're my best bets for ones he might agree on.
Sounds fun we are going on a group couples date with church to a Chinese restaurant, free babysitting included! I wish we could watch a movie together. I got Charlie from NetFlix and I bawled my eyes out worse than The Christmas Shoes. But, I still loved it. Hope you have a great evening!
Post a Comment