Friday, February 15, 2008

My kitchen and Justin and Kevin get into a Marker War

Yesterday, Kevin and Justin were making Valentine's Day cards for Justin's grandmas...I went to get Jayden dressed for the day and when I came back into the living room - this is what I found.




Anyhow, I'm unpacking more/cleaning today for Justin's b-day party this weekend...so the first room completely set up - THE KITCHEN. I'll post more of a virtual tour of our new home as I get it cleaned/organized this weekend.









4 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey no fair,Kevin is bigger! LOL

I love your kitchen,it's very nice!

Beth said...

I am glad you took pictures of the marker-war! Oh MAN! :-D

And your kitchen is GORGEOUS. I am going to try not to covet it. ;-)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Your kitchen is fabulous!!!! Love the tile and the counter tops. You are one lucky girl. You must be runnung full steam now. Putting everything away and taking care of your family and not only keeping up your blog, but making these great tweeks to it. I envy your energy!!!!

Ashley said...

Wow! Your house looks really nice!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed